If you are planning to construct your own flat which is full of happiness, prosperity and wealth then plan it according Vaastu Shastra Remedies. It helps you to make your dream flat that provides comfort, ease and prevent illness or other dangers from creeping into your relationships or life. Here we brings some very important guidelines that you should kept in mind while planning the architecture or design of a flat and make your life happy and prosperous.
Vastu Shastra is an ancient science that deals with the way houses should be made. Vastu is based on the principle that there are different kind of energies that flow through a building that allows inflow of fresh air and natural light which will keep the inhabitants of that building in good health and peace.
– According to Vaastu principles, the master bedrooms should be in the southwest corner of the flat.
– If your flat has more than one floor, then the master bedroom should be on the topmost floor.
– Your children’s room should be constructed in the northwest corner.
– Well, the bathroom of your flat should be constructed in the south or west direction and its drains should be flow towards northeast.
– The drawing room of your flat should be in west, south or northwest direction and the furniture should be placed in west and south. Remember, there should a maximum open space in east and north directions.
– If have a store room in your flat then it should located in the southern part of the building
– Guest room should be constructed in the northwest direction. Further, this direction is also considered suitable for unmarried girls.
– Next, the most important part is kitchen it should be in southeast at the fire angle and the cook should face east while cooking.
– The water tap in kitchen should be fitted in the northeast direction and the daily wastes from the kitchen should be kept covered in the southwest corner of the kitchen.
– Another important thing for your flat that the room which is constructed in the northern part of the house should be larger than the rooms in the southern side. For example by 6-9 inches, and lower by 1-3 inches.
– An ideal height of all the rooms should be 12-14 feet and main door should be larger than the inner doors and remember that all the doors should be open facing the walls.
Vastu deals with everything from the design of a house, to the way it is built, place it is going to be built, the nature of the place, origin of the place, kind of building to be made and so on. It is a science that dates back to the Vedic period in India. Nowadays it is considered as a scientific way of building houses. Because it has proved its worth in solving various problems while building houses, temples, forts, hospitals both architectural and emotional. So Vastu is a science that not only deals with the way a house is to be built but also the way we have to live inside it. Vastu tries to prove that many of the problems that occur in our life is not because of our own misfortunes but also in one way or the other is related to the house and the place in which we are living.