Affordable Spring Home Decorations – No matter if you moving in a new house or you rent a small apartment, this is the time of the year when everybody need some changes. The changes give us the sense of satisfaction, even if they only a minor. However, spring time changes are always welcome.
1.Bedroom. Refresh your bedroom with new, patterned wallpapers and throws. Use plenty of cushions with mixed style design – geometry with floral patterns. Try to match the patterns with the big furniture pieces in the bedroom, such as wardrobe or chest of drawers. Add stylish lamp shades, rugs and other decor to match the style you choose for the bedroom.
2. Change the wallpapers. Self-adhesive wallpapers are an excellent choice for the quick make over. Use light and cheerful patterns on only one wall. This will be a central focal point that you can connect with the rest of the room using right colors and decor. Waterproof coated wallpapers are suitable for bathrooms and kitchens.
3. Paint the walls in the light spring theme shades. Spring is an ideal time of the year when you can decorate the walls to give the room fresh look. Wall paints are also the cheapest way to change the look of your room.
4. An eye catching wall decor. Step out your comfort zone and think of something completely different. Find an interesting art piece, motivational messages, old posters, old calendar pictures, or personal photos. If you don’t have any arty wall decorations, visit the local street market or car boot sales, or even specialist shops. There are no rules, and the final look will depend only on your creativity, imagination and the limits of your space.
5. New lightning. Everything looks better under the proper lightning. The lightning is very important and should not be underestimated. Good lightning opens a small spaces, and lack of lightning can seriously impact your health. So you would need some investment. Change all light bulbs and use LED bulbs. They will save the energy and give an excellent light. Stick self-adhesive led strips in the kitchen, under the wall cupboards, or in the hall, to help you see in the dark.
6. Storage space. If you have a trouble to find room for the storage, try to find a multifunctional furniture. Things you not use daily have to be stored, but nice and important items you should keep and display. Uncluttered space will certainly look much more attractive, clean and stylish.
7. Fresh flowers and plants. Fresh flowers and potted plants are perfect spring decor. Beside their visual and esthetical impact in your home, it is proven that plants help us to feel relaxed. They improve the quality of the air in your home, increase humidity level and decrease dust.
8. Decorate the garden, balcony and terrace. With the spring coming, we spend more and more time outdoor. First coffee in the morning or reading the book, as well as gathering of family and friends in the evenings are always great in the outdoor space. So, clean your garden, balcony or terrace, invest in a seating area, add few new potted plants, scented herbs…